Combining the tradition of mechanical rim brakes and the precision and efficiency of modern electronic shifting, SRAM Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are fully wireless and fully personalizable. Classic is now new.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Customizable fit with Reach Adjust
- One port per side for Blips
- Large SRAM eTap shift paddles provide positive controls for rider input
- For use with mechanical rim brakes
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.