The Aurum HSP was designed with a single purpose: to be the fastest downhill bike Norco has ever made. As an integral bike within Norco’s Race Development Program, the Aurum HSP’s proprietary design was developed and tested by Norco engineering in conjunction with the Norco Factory Racing Team. After a full year of testing and riding, including a complete UCI World Cup Downhill season, the result is a no-compromise DH race machine that delivers superior grip and control, capable of taking on the toughest tracks in the world in pursuit of gold.
- Aurum HSP Full Carbon Frame: Lightweight and durable full carbon fiber frame for improved stiffness-to-weight ratio, increased vibration damping and maximum strength
- Gravity Tune: Ensures optimal body position and ideal front/rear weight distribution for riders of all sizes to deliver superior handling and control at high speeds
- A.R.T. Suspension: The most extreme iteration of Norco’s proven A.R.T. suspension philosophy to date. Optimized for DH race purposes delivering superior grip, support, and control on steep and rough terrain
- Adjustable Front Center: Allows riders to make easy adjustments to the bike’s front center and wheelbase length for quick and easy fit and setup tuning
- 27.5" or 29” wheels: offering M-XL riders a choice of wheel sizes to further fine-tune handling characteristics based on their riding style
|Frame||Norco Aurum HSP1|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Series, 1-1/8" IS42 sealed bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Spring RC|
|Axles||Syntace X-12, 148L x 171 L|
|Fork Compatibility||200mm suspension|
Sizes XS/S – L/XL: 27.5-inch
Sizes M/L – L/XL: 29
|Accessories & Extras||E13 LG 1+ guide/alloy backplate w/lower guard|
* Subject to change without notice.