The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Whether you're in the heat of a race, or just sessioning your local trails, give yourself an advantage with Crank Brothers' Mallet DH pedals. They rock super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum platforms for serious support. Steel springs, steel wings and chromoly axles deliver DH-worthy durability that shrug off hard use and big hits. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the eight adjustable traction pins per side grip well when you're riding clipped out in corners.
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. - Platform size: 101x114cm - 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal - Super thin double concave wide platform - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins - Hidden pin / Grease access port - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
Different rides call for different footwear, which is why MSW's CP-100 Platform and Clipless pedals accommodate any shoes you've got. On one side, you've got a stable, wide platform to accommodate street shoes, and on the other, you've got an SPD-style clipless pedal that accommodates your favorite mountain bike shoes. The spring tension on the clipless side is adjustable so you can customize how much pressure it takes to unclip. On the trail or on the pavement, the CP-100 is a versatile, stable platform.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
- Reintroduction of the classic MKS design that set the standard for toe clip pedals - Aluminum body with serrated alloy cage for added grip - Sealed mechanism with cup/cone bearings
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 130g - Weight (pair + cleats): 328g
KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 8 + additional 12 in box - Body: Carbon - Blade: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Steel - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 115g - Weight (pair + cleats): 300g
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
Enduro riding is rough on all bike components, and pedals are often the first in the line of fire. The X-TRACK EN-RAGE PLUS pedal features a forged aluminum body for incredible strength. The pedals are SPD compatible and will confidence on the roughest trails thanks to a 13° disengagement angle. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 225g - Weight (pair + cleats): 500g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
HT's PA03A pedals. Large platform, sealed bearings, and a concave shape. - Platform 107 X 105 X 18mm - Nylon-reinforced composite body - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
HT's T1T Pedals boast a titanium spindle for light weight. The 16.8mm low profile and 68x83.5mm base platform allow for increased stability on aggressive terrains. T1 features HT's unique proprietary clipless system with its adjustable dual tension settings for secure foot-holding under any condition. - Titanium spindle - Platform: 68 x 83.5 x 16.8mm - Extruded CNC-optimized aluminum for strength to weight ratio - EVO bearings system (needle bearings) and 1 DU bushing per side - 2 adjustable pins per side for additional traction - HT exclusive X1 or X1F cleats - 4 deg (X1), 8 deg (X1F) float and 13 deg release angle
HT X2-SX BMX pedals have stiffer springs and improved bolts and plates compared to the standard X2. The X2 uses a thinner 14mm platform and a slimmer cage design on the cnc-machined body. - Platform: 85 x 94 x 14mm - EVO+ bearings with single DU bushing per side - 5 replaceable pins - High spring tension - 9/16"
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side) - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
$59.95 - $69.95
An excellent choice for year round riding. Fyxation's robust impact-grade nylon body, sealed-bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. For the fat-biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions. - High-impact nylon body built to take abuse - Smooth-running sealed bearing and DU bushing - Electroplated chromoly spindle - Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots - Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do - Height: 14mm - Width: 105mm - 9/16"
Page 1 of 2 Next page